Are you faced with a serious problem and don’t know what to do? The right choice of the best lawyer is becoming a serious problem, especially, if you don’t have any knowledge in the legal questions. And personal and financial risks are so high… How to understand the legal language, how to improve the level of your legal culture and to do the right decision in any law question?
Welcome to caseslegal.com, the informational legal website, where are presented legal news, helpful articles, ideas and services for lawyers, businessmen and individuals. The blog was established by a current team of lawyers and professional law writers at caseslegal.com with one of the purposes of helping ordinary people better orientate legal information. The language of the website is quite understandable and focused on main areas of law. Simple and clear tips will save a great deal of your time!
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1986
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Pace University, White Plains, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Sections, Member
- New York State Bar, General Practice, Trusts, Estates and Elder Law Sections, Member
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member, Surrogate’s Court and Elder Law Committees
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member